Birla Cellulose Launches Ecosoft, a Sustainable Bamboo-Based Viscose Fiber
Ecosoft is an advancement over conventional viscose fibers.
- It excels in managing moisture, resulting in fabrics that offer exceptional breathability, aiding in temperature regulation.
- It is also known for its soft, lightweight textures.
Bamboo is a resource-efficient alternative to other natural fibers.
- It is grown rapidly, with some varieties maturing in as little as 4-6 months.
- The bamboo pulp used for Ecosoft is sourced from sustainably managed forests.
Ecosoft is traceable through its supply chain.
- It is integrated with a molecular tracer that allows manufacturers to track its journey through a detailed transaction certificate.